Please click the links below to find the CLE Materials for individual talks:
- The Tremendous Peril of the Mexican Red Wolf
- CITES Treaty: Big Cats
- Coast in Crisis: How will the state respond to the needs of the Oyster Industry?
- Coastal Master Plan and Movement of People
- Ethics in Environmental Law
- Eye in the Sky: The Use of Innovative SAR Technology and new GIS Tools to Aid Environmental Compliance and Monitoring
- Investing for a Greener Future
- Lead Poisoning in New Orleans: Are you at risk?
- Litigation in the Coastal Zone
- Mindfulness & Professionalism
- Pipeline Protestors and House Bill 727
- So Let it be Written–Water Code CLE