The full program can be found here: 2018 Summit Brochure
Keynotes: Jean-Michel Cousteau and Maya K. van Rossum
Louisiana & the Gulf Coast
- Current Legal and Other Challenges in Sustainable Urban Agriculture
- The Essential Need For Private Restoration
- Wastewater Treatment & Wetlands Assimilation
- The Adequacy of the Louisiana Master Plan
- Coastal Remedies Post SELFPA: Private and Parish Litigation
- Environmental & Climate Justice in New Orleans
- Lead in New Orleans: The Next Flint?
- The Red Snapper’s (Belated) Return: Who Has the Hammer?
New Frontiers in Energy & Climate Change
- A Bridge to Nowhere?: the Promise of Natural Gas
- The Future of Solar: Prospects and Regulatory Regimes
- Renewable Energy: Finance and Development in the EU and beyond
- Climate Change Maladaptation and Mitigation I: Pre-Disasters
- Climate Change Maladaptation and Mitigation II: Post-Disasters
Other Topics of Concern
- Recognition, Relocation, & the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Is the Endangered Species Act Endangered?: Recent Developments and Threats
- Pushing Environmental Agendas in the Age of Trump
- Bears Ears and Beyond: Can Trump Dismantle National Monuments?
- Gulf Marine Sanctuaries: Cuba, Mexico, and the U.S.